Employment permit; application

If you are a foreigner in possession of a tolerated stay permit or are in an ongoing asylum procedure and would like to take up employment, you must apply for an employment permit from the foreigners authority responsible for you.

Stand: 25.04.2024. Link zum BayernPortal


Editorially responsible: Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration (see BayernPortal)

City of Erlangen

The City of Erlangen offers a wide range of services.
Here you will find the individual specialist departments with their range of services.


Rathausplatz 1
91052 Erlangen


Depending on the respective office and institution.