Intra-Community trade in certain animals and animal products; application for approval of a holding

You must apply for approval for your business if you wish to trade commercially with animals, breeding material and/or animal products within the EU.

Stand: 12.10.2023. Link zum BayernPortal


Editorial responsibility: Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment and Consumer Protection (see BayernPortal)

City of Erlangen

The City of Erlangen offers a wide range of services.
Here you will find the individual specialist departments with their range of services.


Rathausplatz 1
91052 Erlangen


Depending on the respective office and institution.