Health certificate for animals; application

If you are moving live animals to another EU member state in intra-community trade, you will need a health certificate for them.

Booth: 27.01.2023. Link zum BayernPortal

Online procedure


The EU database TRACES-NT is used, among other things, to document imports of animals and products of animal and non-animal origin from third countries. To access TRACES-NT, an "EU login" is required. For this, the entrepreneur must register once and is activated by the competent authority.

Editorially responsible: Bavarian State Ministry for the Environment and Consumer Protection (see BayernPortal).

City of Erlangen

The range of services offered by the city of Erlangen is broad.
Here you will find the individual departments with their range of services.


Rathausplatz 1
91052 Erlangen


Depends on the office and facility.