Weapons and ammunition; application for a permit to take them into, through or out of the Federal Republic of Germany

If you want to temporarily take weapons or ammunition from Germany abroad, temporarily take them to Germany or take them through Germany, you need a permit.

Stand: 09.02.2024. Link zum BayernPortal


Editorially responsible: Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration (see BayernPortal)

City of Erlangen

The City of Erlangen offers a wide range of services.
Here you will find the individual specialist departments with their range of services.


Rathausplatz 1
91052 Erlangen


Depending on the respective office and institution.