Registration certificate part I and II; application for a replacement

If you have lost a registration document or it has been stolen, you must apply for a registration certificate Part I or II to be issued.

Stand: 04.09.2023. Link zum BayernPortal


Editorial responsibility: Bavarian State Ministry of Housing, Building and Transport (see BayernPortal)

Vehicle registration

You can carry out vehicle registration matters at the on-site citizen service on the first floor of the town hall. For example, vehicle registration, correction of vehicle documents, vehicle deregistration, re-registration, etc.


Rathausplatz 1
91052 Erlangen


jetzt geschlossen
Montag: 08:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Dienstag: 08:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Mittwoch: 08:00 - 12:00 Uhr
Donnerstag: 08:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Freitag: 08:00 - 12:00 Uhr