National visa; application and extension

Foreign nationals who require a visa need a national visa to enter the country for longer-term stays (over 90 days) or stays that lead to gainful employment.

Stand: 09.04.2024. Link zum BayernPortal


Editorially responsible: Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration (see BayernPortal)

City of Erlangen

The City of Erlangen offers a wide range of services.
Here you will find the individual specialist departments with their range of services.


Rathausplatz 1
91052 Erlangen


Depending on the respective office and institution.